As we navigate these unprecedented times, we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment, following ALL COVID-19 safety guidelines in accordance with the CDC. These protocols will be updated as state-mandated recommendations follow.
The guidelines are as follows:
1) All visits are by appointment only to eliminate foot traffic and keep social distance practices.
*Click here to be redirected to our reservation page. The appointments are at 15 minute intervals for each room.
2) If you or someone in your family has been exposed to, or has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please refrain from using the mikvah at this time until the appropriate quarantine is completed.
3) When entering, please ensure you come fully prepared to immerse in the mikvah. All preparations must take place at home for the time being; this includes shower, bathing, and any other necessary preparations. In special circumstances, we will allow for prior private preparation for an extra $25 fee.
4) We ask at this time that all women entering Mikvah Mei Sarah wear a mask prior to immersion.
5) We ask that regular hand washing and sanitizing be followed upon entry.
May we be blessed with good health and happiness for our entire community.
Mrs. Sarah Hecht
The Mei Sarah Park Slope Mikvah
For any questions, please email meisara@chabadparkslope.